Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FIVE

Thursday, April 10, 2008

IT'S TIME TO LOVE

Goddess of love....
help me find....
a true prince........
to give love.......
and lots of kisses............
and all in name of happiness............
to be someone I always imagined........
just a guy with dreams like me............ with open heart..........
and send my loneless way from me.........
it doesn't have to be someone from another planet........
I just want him to love me the way that I am...........
it's time to love.......
I waited my whole life.......
just to tell you........
it's time to love.........
everything I look...........
I will find in you..........
it's time to love....... come and wake me up with a kiss.........
whoever you are....... come and wake me up with a kiss..........
it's you that I want...........
I need a friend right now..........
if you connect, stay.........
because to be lonely is dangerous........ Show me what's love, teach me to live.........
in exchange I'll give all the kisses I never gave.......
give me attention, welcome to my heart....... just give me love I'll follow you anywhere........

0 comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment