Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my very first blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

the you that you look at me------------- (I wish) you dont look at me you are so far away
it's not gonna work ----------------------oh yes it would
whats the point?-------------------------the point is that I love you
broken hearts know when is going to rain-------no, I dont
step carefully on my heart-------------------it's ok you can do whatever you want
so that you wont hurt my grass--------------I rather you hurt me, than not do anything at all
I'll give cover when you need-----------------anything you want
and you need just call-------------------------I really wish you would do it anytime.
I warn you--------------------------
take care------------------
if failed---------------------------------
why go look for something out there-------------
because you can have anything you want with me from me anytime,
you just have to say the word, I'll get on the plane and I am there for you, only for you.....
I love You....
DMD

No comments:

Post a Comment