Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SEVEN

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


I wish you could see inside of me.


Lyric Inside Of Me - General Sih

I cannot, explain, what, I feel when im close to you What i'1l do I cannot, not breath No words to say Everytime i see your face, i see your face I have to love you, but inside of me I cannot tell you, i want to I wish someone for you That cares the way i wanted I want to do, i want you I know that, I have to, To love you But inside of me Please don't tell me again I'll take care, about yourself But far away I wish you'll be okay, you'll be okay! I have to love you, but inside of me I cannot tell you, i want to I wish someone for you That cares the way i wanted I want to do, i want you When I see you I dont know what to do I just look at you Wishin' one day Be near from you I have to love you, but inside of me I cannot tell you, i want to I wish someone for you That cares the way i wanted I want to do, i want you!

0 comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment