Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GREAT SITE FOR QUOTES



I love quotes, I used to carry around with me a notebook, and everytime I'd see a quote a liked, I would write it down, I haven't been doing that anymore, but I found this website with great quotes from movies, life quotes and etc.

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
William Shakespeare

Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans.
John Lennon

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Winston Churchill

Where there is love there is life.
Indira Gandhi

The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.
Thomas Carlyle

this is just a few, here's the link. http://www.allgreatquotes.com/life_quotes.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment